Sunday 15 April 2007
#2 Fabulous fingers
I just noticed whilst typing that my fingers are looking slimmer.

I've always had hands that resembled sausages, the kind where even if you were lucky enough to squeeze a ring on, it would look crap. Suffice to say, I've never worn any! But I would like to. I hate to think that I might one day dread going shopping for a wedding or engagement ring because I don't like the way my hands look. Not to mention the embarrassment of struggling to try on jewellery in front of a sales assisstant... at least if you don't fit into clothes, you have the privacy of your own changing room and nobody else need know!

Luckily it looks like that is changing. Along with my emerging collarbones, I can look forward to seeing the changes in my fingers as I drop the next 10lbs! Here's to the slimline hands that I'll have one day.

xx Lizzie 1:25 pm Post a Comment

LIZZIE
One young woman's quest for a healthier lifestyle and looking spunky in skinny jeans. I'm a student living in Sydney, juggling two degrees, a job and making exercise and nutrition a priority. I'm gym bunny in the making and I know that will make the difference in dropping the next 20lbs.

LINKAGE
3 Fat Chicks
The Skinny Website
More coming soon!

LINKAGE
Tips, questions, thoughts? Feel free to send me a line here.

LATEST
xx Back in the driver's seat
xx On and off plan
xx The truth, the whole truth and nothin' but the truth
xx #1 For the love of skinny jeans
xx Up and running