Monday 2 April 2007
#1 For the love of skinny jeans
With the exception of iPods, I've always been somewhat slow to jump on the trend bandwagon. Indeed, I believe I'm too late by about a year for the skinny jeans. However... they're still being sold in shops, so I'm still in with a chance! Better late than never. I mean, look at this and tell me it isn't a great look.

Oh sweet skinny jeans. How I long to wear you with tight mid-calf black boots. We're coming into winter and you, me and a possibly a chic scarf, an oversized bag... we could have fun together! Very sadly I'm still about 20lbs away meeting and getting to know you. Because of this, I haven't invested in a pair yet but a favourite past-time of mine is going round the shops, post-workout, and trying them on... knowing that each day, I'm just a little closer to buying a pair of kick-arse skinny jeans.

At my highest weight, I was a definate pear shape. I had one of those butts you could rest a 6 pack on. It was never even a muscular, large one like Serena Williams, no, it was pure flab. Still is, but(t) it's shrinking! I have no idea what kind of a figure I'll have at goal weight, since I've never been at a normal weight as an adult. Chances are I will remain a pear shape, but here's hoping I'll have a bum that suits skinny jeans!

xx Lizzie 12:26 pm Post a Comment

LIZZIE
One young woman's quest for a healthier lifestyle and looking spunky in skinny jeans. I'm a student living in Sydney, juggling two degrees, a job and making exercise and nutrition a priority. I'm gym bunny in the making and I know that will make the difference in dropping the next 20lbs.

LINKAGE
3 Fat Chicks
The Skinny Website
More coming soon!

LINKAGE
Tips, questions, thoughts? Feel free to send me a line here.

LATEST
xx Up and running