Monday 2 April 2007
Up and running
I'm an all-or-nothing, type-A obsessive personality. This is both what got me into my present overweight, unfit situation and will also be my salvation. Over the past sixteen weeks, I've come to embrace a healthier lifestyle. This means exercising daily and counting calories. It might not suit everyone but it's working for me and more importantly, they are changes I can commit to in the long-term. I have no desire to spend the next ten years crash dieting and yo-yoing up and down on the scales.

I will leave this blog free from menu plans and stats for the time being. For one thing, I eat very similar meals every day and the dull factor would kick in after three days. Instead I plan on posting a daily reason of why I'm doing this, to motivate myself (and anyone else who happens to be reading!). I would also encourage anyone to check out 101 reasons I hate being fat (and vote!) if you're after an inspiring, funny blog.

xx Lizzie 12:09 pm Post a Comment

LIZZIE
One young woman's quest for a healthier lifestyle and looking spunky in skinny jeans. I'm a student living in Sydney, juggling two degrees, a job and making exercise and nutrition a priority. I'm gym bunny in the making and I know that will make the difference in dropping the next 20lbs.

LINKAGE
3 Fat Chicks
The Skinny Website
More coming soon!

LINKAGE
Tips, questions, thoughts? Feel free to send me a line here.

LATEST